Beautiful Art poster printed on a satin & durable fabric-canvas + Solid pine HANGER | Made in Canada
HOW TO SELECT THE ART-PRINT AND SOLID PINE WOOD HANGER
In the product page, select the size of the art poster, then the desired installation option
ART-PRINT INSTALLATION OPTIONS:
- Mounting adhesive: Include art-print + 4 squares of double-sided adhesive foam tape 3M 4026
- Mounting wood kit (hanger): 2 solid pine wood sticks attached to the art-print (top and bottom). String included. No assembly required, just unroll and hang! Made in Canada at our facilities
~ IF YOU PREFER THE SOLID PINE MAGNETIC HANGER ~
Simply add the poster to the cart with the Adhesive mounting option and choose the magnetic hanger in its shop
- Magnetic hanger: 4 solid pine sticks with neodymium magnets and a string slipped through 2 slots. The hanger allows the posters to be interchanged. It works like clamps that frame the poster from the top and bottom without causing damage. Made in Quebec in our facilities (with domestic & imported components)
- Woods may appear thicker than their actual sizes (0.3 "X0.7") in mounting photos
- The colors and lines of the woods may also be different in reality (darker or lighter, different shapes) because the texture and structure of the wood vary.
- The hangers wood sticks are sometimes offered in stained / varnished colors or unstained depending on the style and colors of the posters. It's a fitting matter !
- The colors of the posters are actually much more beautiful and attractive than in the photos!
~ABOUT THE ART POSTER AND THE FABRIC~
The posters are artwork reproductions. They are in super high resolution with sharp details and vibrant colors.
Our woven fabric is durable and will stay flat on your walls. It is coated to produce illustrations with satin appearance, bright and vibrant colors.
The fabric is technically and specifically woven to maximize anti-curling and anti-wrinkling properties. So the art-prints, once on the wall, will flatten over time, if it was rolled up.
In order to remove the curves more quickly (if necessary), simply roll the fabric in the opposite direction and / or place under flat heavy weights (books for example) while protecting the illustration with a smooth, soft and clean sheet.
Always store the fabric well rolled in a clean tube (plastic or cardboard). Never fold the art-prints.
The ink is durable and waterproof. However, it has limited resistance to abrasion, it could be scratched by sharp objects. Avoid touching or rubbing the ink to avoid oil or other dirt deposit.
The canvas is also designed to be 100% recyclable. You can keep the art-prints for a very long time if you take good care of them. However, if you need to dispose of it, you can give it to others or send it back to us for recycling. Contact us for the procedure and get 15% discount on our products upon receipt of used products!